Credit Disputes

There may come a time when you have inaccurate information showing on your credit reports. The credit bureaus are not perfect and this happens more frequently than you would think. When this occurs, you can file a credit dispute with any of the 3 major credit bureaus. This process will allow them to investigate the possible errors on your reports and remove any inaccurate or falsely reported information or inquiries. We explain more about this process in the articles below.